Sunday, February 17, 2008

WCF primer

I am not a man of 1000 words. Instead, I like being very visual. And it makes me understand the concpets better. I am pretty sure that, I am not the only .NET developer looking for .NET 3.5 stuff, WCF in specific.So, the attached a set of Visio diagrams which made it easy for me put concepts in context. I suggest you to download and browse through it for a better understanding of WCF. And, Happy coding ...

1. Server Side WCF



2. CLient side WCF



3. WCF Framework

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Loveleen said...

Files are corrupt