Monday, October 25, 2010

Top 10 Approaches for Professional Development

I found this article in February 2010 issue of "HIMSS Clinical Informatics Insights" magazine.

I think that it works in any sector and at any level. You might be doing some of these already, but this article shows what else you can do to successfully grow professionally in any job you choose. Infact, I am testing those rules on my career too. I will let you know how succesful I am in few months time.

Also, don't forget to read my other article - Healthcare IT jobs... What should you know?.

- Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey its really nice
Thanks for sharing this
Medical EMR Vendor - Nightingalemd on Demand ASP EMR is a highly reputed, fully web-based and hosted electronic medical record (EMR). EMR Vendor